Saturday, January 06, 2007

Traveling, this time it's for fun.

So I am leaving the country for a couple of weeks, back to México, mi adorado México, i am flying to Guadalajara, and no more wisdom teeth pulling this time, I am gonna party my ass off, first stop, pals, need to check how that internet radio station that I am co-owner of is doing, and have some beers while we discuss the future of it, he he, then, the ex-girlfriend, now I know what you are thinking, " You just wanna get laid, have some ex sex, and the hell with the abstinence vow", he he, no, I admit that she is a sexy thing, but we never had sex when we where together, I don't see it happening now, even if I did try, but we are really good friends, and she might be involved with someone anyway, so scratch that, no sex with my ex-girlfriend.
The there is the family, I am really happy that I get to see my sister and my dad, and i really need to sit down and chat with dad, he has been a little bit of an ass to mom, and it has bit totally uncalled for, so I need to take care of that.
Definitely San Miguel de Allende, it is the town I grew up in, it is beautiful in every way, and I am not just saying that because I am from there, it is a very hot touristic spot for a reason, that reason, it is astonishingly beautiful, and great night life, people from all over the world, and the drinking age ( 18 ) is not really enforced, he he, so kids can get hammered over there, and they do.
Now, I need to go to Mexico City, I promised an Angel that I would visit, and that promise is Holy, so I most certainly need to go to the biggest city in the world, but I won't be there for that long, so, I'll take as many pictures as I can, and I will be posting beautiful pictures of Mexico, I know I have said that before, but I'll do it this time.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I hope you have a great trip. I can't wait to see pictures. Mexico is definitely on my list of places to visit. I'll link you up to my blog once I figure out how to. I'm kind of not savvy with the html stuff. I'll figure it out! Again, have a fabulous trip, no ex-sex!, and enjoy the time away.

algelic said...

I'd love to see the pictures! Mexico must be waaaay better than Brazil!

It's woonderful going back to the place where you grew up!

angrygrrface said...

Rock on, I would love to see your Mexico pictures soon :)