Friday, March 31, 2006

Redeeming One's self.

Redemption is a bitch, I was always a wonderful person, an example in many ways, but at some point I cracked, I tried to keep it together but failure isn't always a choice, so I crumbled, now I'm on The Long Hard Road out of Hell, vindication is so elusive, but to get back to where I was is not impossible, I have the blue print of what I am to rebuild: Myself, and looking back into my past the instructions are clear, the turning points I remember, there is no better guide to what I want to be, than what I once was...Still...It's the hardest thing I have ever faced, Redemption is a Bitch.

1 comment:

Ashley Marie said...

You left a comment on my blog a while ago...oh let's say a year ago. This shows how often I update my blog...anyway, I do thoroughly enjoy rugby. As for my interest in reviving the Latin language, it's exactly what I mean. Latin was the language of one of history's most powerful empires. It gave birth to the Romance languages and was the diplomatic and religious lingua franca for good amount of time. Latin American cultures are interesting, but that wasn't what I was talking about when I said I was interested in reviving the Latin language. Classical languages interest me a lot, hence my interest in Latin.