Monday, October 16, 2006

Back in Denver

It is strange to go back "home" when I actually went home for a vacation, I visited the city where I ended my adolescence and entered adulthood, I visited the town I grew up in, and everything was so familiar and yet so different.
Fortunately I was able to see old friends, people I had not seen in ages, people I went to school with, for what seems like forever, forever ago, and I see things getting prettier, getting dirtier, getting bigger, just like us, just like the people the towns and cities are made of, I now am truly aware of the fact that I am a wanderer, that I am neither from here or from there, I guess I am from everywhere. And though it is true that, I have set up base here in Denver, I know it is temporary, I know that as soon as I get a good opportunity, I will leave, Europe calls, Miami awaits, South America is a must, and home, well, home is where the heart is, so I will make the world my home, I am a citizen of the world, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Spirita said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your compliments
If you have a question about dream symbol, I'll be happy to answer

Sapphirefly said...

I know how you feel. Giving up the old nest and living in a different place than where you grew up causes all kinds of internal termoil. But I believe it goes away when you reach the conclusion that you did.

Beautiful!